Expense Reimbursement Policy
This Expense Reimbursement Policy forms part of the Master Services Agreement between Redzone and Customer.
Customer will reimburse Redzone for reasonable and documented (except as stated below) travel and business expenses incurred by Redzone employees as reasonably necessary in connection with the performance of on-Location Professional Services as follows:
- Flights. Round-trip coach-class flights, having the least available number of stops and arriving during or about normal business hours.
- Lodging. Stay at a mid-priced hotel within reasonable driving distance of the applicable Location.
- Ground Transportation. (a) Mid-sized, compact, or other similarly priced available car rental; (b) or if personal vehicles are used, mileage at the standard rates set by the IRS (available at https://www.irs.gov/) or corresponding foreign authority if applicable and (c) fuel expenses. Redzone will rent cars from Redzone’s preferred corporate vendor, if available.
- Per diem/Meals. Per diem calculated in accordance with the rates set by the United States General Service Administration (https://www.gsa.gov/travel/plan-book/per-diem-rates) or the corresponding foreign authority if applicable. Any Customer-provided meals will be discounted from per diem rates.
- Other Expenses. Additional reimbursable expenses not listed above as may be mutually agreed-upon in writing by Customer and Redzone.
Reimbursement payments are due and payable by Customer net-15 days after Customer’s receipt of an invoice for the applicable expense. Due to their set rates, receipts are not required for mileage or per diem reimbursement.