Until now maintaining quality assurance has meant cumbersome shop floor paperwork that must be reviewed, signed off, filed and retrieved for up to 7 years into the future. Now, imagine paperless quality checks that move with the operators and technicians, remind them when checks are due and alerts to potential issues BEFORE they happen. Fully auditable, with electronic signatures (21 CFR part 11) to ensure compliance with standards, and so configurable it creates any number and any type of checks from HACCP through to regular daily SOP’s (e.g. start-ups) and even GMP audits. Redzone becomes your real-time quality management resource.
Features & Benefits
- Go paperless on the shop floor and reduce admin burden.
- Be guided by an experienced Coach to ensure full compliance to regulatory standards.
- Real-time QA dashboard shows exactly what checks have been completed on each line.
- Single user interface for operations and quality teams removes silos.
- Comprehensive audit-ability across production process.
- Meet FDA and USDA requirements with 21 CFR part 11 compliance.
- Supports GFSI requirements including SQF and BRC.
- Revision tracking and document control are built-in and automatic.
- Ensure escalation process is consistent and repeatable and actions don’t get missed.
- Detect, correct and minimize process variation in real-time.
- Ensure corrective action/preventative actions occur in real-time and have a root cause identified for FSMA requirement.
- Evolve data-capture options with iPads to take photos, scan barcodes and authenticate with biometric thumbprints.
- Link to devices such as scales to remove human error in the collection process.
- Trigger checks based on a volume of production, a measure of time or % complete of a production run.
- Audit ready reports to pull history at any time.