Who We Are
Redzone helps manufacturers make more stuff for less while greatly improving the employee experience. While there is a lot of hype around digital transformation, the factory of the future, and Industry 4.0, the focus has been on the equipment and technology – not the people. At Redzone, we're all about the people, what we call "the connected worker." We make frontline workers more engaged and more productive so their lives improve while contributing to positive business outcomes. We do this by combining exceptional software and world class coaching, giving our customers an average increase of 22% in productivity in 90 days. Redzone brings together production, maintenance and quality teams, increasing the communications between those teams to resolve issues while increasing output. Decision making happens on the shop floor by the people doing the work, in real time for immediate impact and a better overall employee experience.
With over 300 customers, 700 plants, and 350,000 users, Redzone is changing the way people work – one plant at a time.
We are looking for a proven iOS Engineer to work alongside our Scala, iOS, and Infrastructure engineers as part of a highly collaborative team.
Our developers think and don’t just follow a script. We expect input and ideas enabling us to deliver a product and functionality ahead of our competitors. We pride ourselves on staying ahead of the game. Our iOS and tvOS apps are built 100% in Swift and we always aim to utilize the latest features and improvements.
Working days are based around UK and US Eastern time zones.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience of Developing iOS and tvOS applications in Swift
- Solid understanding of the iOS development ecosystem (including testing and debugging)
- Strong software architecture, design, and workflow skills
- A proactive mindset with the ability to constantly seek to identify and solve software issues
- Experience with build and CI tools (Swift PM, Bitrise, GitHub Actions).
- Experience working with RESTful JSON web services
- Experience writing tests with the XCTest Framework
- A demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Writing Swift iOS and tvOS apps using UIKit features such as Table Views, Collection Views, Diffable Datasources, Auto-layout, and SwiftUI
- University degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering beneficial
- Efficiency – always looking at how to improve a process
- Attention to detail – software workflows matter, creating the best user experience possible
- Team player – work as part of a team and be willing to speak up when needed
- Experience working in a remote team
Why should you join us?
- Our culture is energetic! You are valued and career recognition follows.
- Personal development – we stay at the cutting edge of best practices.
- Redzone is a great place to work and we do great work for our customers.
- We push the boundaries for enterprise software through technology and how people use and engage software in their daily business.
If you are interested in working at Redzone, send an email with your resume and any additional relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org