Redzone Production Systems
Fast Track: Continuous Improvement with Mobile Technology
Looking for a development role where you can have an impact and play a key role in a social/mobile enterprise application?
Redzone is changing an industry with a people-based approach to Continuous Improvement. Utilizing a combination of technology and coaching, Redzone is the fastest growing enterprise software & Continuous Improvement company in its sector. Our products deliver results fast! Raising productivity and improving morale through solving plant-specific production problems that impact production, quality, and maintenance teams.
Our solution is 100% mobile and simple to use. It has a unique Continuous Improvement Kaizen capability which our top-class industry specialists use to drive millions of dollars in savings for our customers.
We are looking for a proven iOS developer to work alongside our Scala, iOS, and DevOps engineers as part of a highly collaborative team.
Our developers think and don’t just follow a script. We expect input and ideas; enabling us to deliver a product and functionality ahead of our competitors. We pride ourselves on staying ahead of the game. Our iOS and tvOS apps are built 100% in Swift, target the latest iOS release, and we always aim to utilize the latest features and improvements.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience of Developing iOS and tvOS applications in Swift
- Solid understanding of the iOS development ecosystem (including testing and debugging)
- Strong software architecture, design, and workflow skills
- A proactive mindset with the ability to constantly seek to identify and solve software issues
- Experience with build and CI tools (Carthage, CocoaPods, Bitrise).
- A demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- University degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering beneficial
You must also have the following attitude:
- Efficiency – always looking at how to improve a process
- Attention to detail – software workflows matter, creating the best user experience possible
- Team player – work as part of a team and be willing to speak up when needed
Why should you join us?
- Our culture is energetic! You are valued and career recognition follows.
- Personal development – we stay at the cutting edge of best practices.
- Redzone is a great place to work and we do great work for our customers.
- We push the boundaries for enterprise software through technology and how people use and engage software in their daily business.
If you are interested in working at Redzone, send an email with your resume and any additional relevant information to email@example.com