- October 8-11 2020
WhereMcCormick Place Convention Center, Chicago, IL
Join us at Pack Expo, Chicago 2020
Productivity NOW for Food, beverage and CPG…come see us on our booth and discuss:
1. Productivity Trial Period
Our Productivity Trial is just that - a trial period where you could see how many points of efficiency you could expect to achieve. On average companies achieved a 7.8% increase in OEE.
2. See Redzone in action at our iPad bar and ask how the average Redzone customer:- sees a DOUBLE DIGIT productivity improvement in 90 days
- has a more engaged workforce able to contribute their ideas
- removed paper from the shop floor making everyone’s life easier
- can trust their Quality & Food Safety is assured & integrated into the operator's role has a happier workforce likely to be retained & attracts others
- sees a continuous improvement mentality become systematic in their workforce
3. Compare yourselves against other manufacturers
We all want to know how our peers and competitors are doing and what results they’re achieving and how. So why not come and compare yourselves against other mid-sized food, beverage and CPG manufacturers, like yourselves, and see how they've improved their plant wide efficiency by an average of 7.8% and seen an average saving of $612,000 by using the Redzone Production system approach.
4. Meet the Redzone Community of customers
We’ve dedicated a part of our booth to our customers as we’ll be hosting our annual Community Awards Dinner, alongside the Pack Expo event. If you are interested in being introduced to other food, beverage and CPG customers in the Redzone Community please come along and let us know and we’ll make the introductions.