- Robin Olsson - Managing Director, Kainos Capital
Where & WhoOnline Webinar for Enterprise Manufacturers
The Redzone Power Hour Presents: An interview with Robin Olsson of Kainos Capital
Robin Olsson, Managing Director of Kainos Capital, is an industry leader in Food & Beverage and CPG plant transformations. Key to his strategy to deliver maximum impact at Kainos is to implement Continuous Improvement programs into the Kainos portfolio of companies. Leveraging the Redzone Production System has been a major component to that strategy. As Robin has implemented Redzone in over ten factories, COO's and senior leaders within the manufacturing supply chain will find this Redzone 'Power Hour' very informative.
Join us for a 'Power Hour' with Robin to find out what a food manufacturing veteran looks for to satisfy today's production goals:
- Building an operations team of engaged workers through digital collaboration
- Reduce non-compliance risks to the business with digitized quality assurance
- Maximizing throughput by minimizing waste with in-line Statistical Process Control (SPC) to circumvent errors and giveaway before it happens.
Hear about the key outcomes Robin expects:
- A history of sustained productivity uplifts and continuous improvement
- Confidence in food safety by connecting the quality and production teams
- Improved customer satisfaction with accurate product quality data
Join us for this open and frank discussion on how to enable your connected teams to reach greater levels of productivity, quality and safety; to prepare your company for the digital future.