The Key to Shop Floor Ownership of Continuous Improvement
- Terry LeDoux, VP Digital Manufacturing - Nestlé Purina
Where & WhoOnline Webinar for Enterprise Manufacturers
Learn how Nestlé Purina arm their front line workers with digital technology
Join guest speaker, Terry LeDoux, VP Digital Manufacturing, to answer questions about Nestlé Purina’s digital strategy to make connected teams a reality. As a digital thought leader, Terry and his team will talk about their vision for connecting every worker across their 20+ plant network in North America and beyond. In this insightful interview they will share the ‘big idea’ and how they are delivering on this vision.
- What does a connected worker strategy mean to Nestlé Purina?
- How can technology help produce safe, quality food while keeping workers safe as well?
- How does digital collaboration contribute to productivity and Nestlé’s Continuous Excellence strategy?
- How has putting a digital device in every workers’ hand affected productivity and shop floor culture?
As you ask more of your front-line teams than ever before, its critical to arm them with the methods and technologies to support them through this crisis and beyond. Were you ready? What is your connected worker strategy for the ‘new normal’?
You know that ownership by your shop floor teams is required to make any continuous improvement program successful. But how can you engage everyone on the floor to own the outcomes? Especially in today’s socially distanced environment, a connected-worker strategy that empowers each associate with a digital identity is not only a game changer but a requirement.