Customer Operational Requirements
These Customer Operational Requirements set forth Customer’s obligations with respect to ensuring proper functionality and timely implementation/preparation of the Services.
Implementation Device & Environment Preparation
Customer agrees to reasonably cooperate with Redzone to provide and install all equipment necessary for proper functioning of the Services, including installing at least one (1) week prior to the start of Redzone’s implementation/preparation Professional Services, and thereafter to maintain, the following:
- All equipment, in an updated version, in safe condition, and fully configured, as required to utilize the Services, including, required devices and TV screens, utility connections, power devices, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), and any service-specific devices.
- Virtual or physical server with required operating system, access management, and networking to install and run Redzone Logger and supported OPC-UA server software.
- Wi-Fi throughout the Location; physical networking to connect any PLCs to Customer’s network.
- Sensors/signals installation to reliably detect and measure products consistent with Redzone operation requirements. Program or modify existing PLCs to provide counts as required.
During Redzone’s implementation/preparation Professional Services, Customer agrees to:
- Assign project leads and/or technical leads as Redzone liaisons.
- Assist in OPC-UA Server and Redzone Logger agent software installation or provide remote access to automation server to enable Company support team to configure necessary software.
- Attend preparation calls to confirm scope, timing and responsibilities, kick-off call, and all follow-up work.
- Populate template spreadsheets to pre-populate users, products, locations, assets, loss reasons and other requisite data.
- Provide shop floor operations, maintenance, and QA personnel necessary to support successful group activities while Redzone coach is on site.