Under the direct supervision of the Sales Director, the Redzone Account Executive, is responsible for developing new business prospects and managing the full cycle sales process which includes initial lead generation, prospect evaluation to negotiation and closing.
This position is full time, exempt, remote and required to travel up to 60% of the time, as required per seasonal business needs.
This focus of this position is to produce sales in small to mid-sized companies.
- Manage full sales cycle from initial lead generation, opportunity, to negotiation and closure.
- Meet with potential sales clients to determine business needs.
- Stay current with industry specific trends and competitors.
- Research, recommend prospects for new business opportunities, develop those opportunities, and expand customer relationships.
- Generate new business sales within the manufacturing sector.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects and clients.
- Develop professional networks within the business sector.
- Identify improvements and recommend sales strategies to increase sales.
- Collect, analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Attend training workshops, meetings, and events to increase professional learning and development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possess subject matter expert (SME) knowledge of Redzone’s products/services and be passionate about selling.
- A minimum of 1.5 years’ experience in outside sales.
- Ability to negotiate successfully and have the necessary marketing skills. Fast learner and quick thinker.
- Ability to focus on both results and clients’ needs
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a desire to deliver results and meet sales quotas.
- Ability to prepare presentations, communicate ideas and concepts clearly, confidently, and persuasively.
- Ability to meet with prospects and clients, fostering trust and engaging with them to identify business needs.
- Ability to engage confidently with C level Executives and other decision makers.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PPT) and applicable CRM.
- Sound judgement and excellent assessment skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to successfully manage multiple deadlines and tasks.
- Knowledge and ability to learn computer based software required to perform successfully in this position.
- Ability to manage projects and time under pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work, adapt and grow in a high paced, competitive, rapid growth environment.
- BA or BS in engineering, sales, operations or business management preferred, but not essential.
- A minimum of 1.5 years’ experience in outside sales, preferably in the food and beverage, consumer packing goods (CPG) sector, or selling SaaS.
- Experience with B2B clients.
- Ability to work in an office, or home office environment and/or a variety of office type settings.
Judgement and Situational Reasoning Ability
- Ability to reason, review and instruct
- Ability to use common-sense judgement in non-routine situations, such as evaluating implications of proposed procedures, policies and plans
- Ability to comprehend/use publications and manuals related to an individual’s role.
- Ability to research and stay current with industry specific policies, methods, operations, and compliance.
Redzone is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Redzoners believe in “keeping things real.” Hear what they think about being a part of our team.